Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information from users of the Site:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, and telephone number
- Demographic information, such as age and gender
- Information about your use of the Site, including browsing history and search queries
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect from users of the Site for the following purposes:
- To improve the content and functionality of the Site
- To send users information about our company and promotional materials, such as newsletters and special offers
- To respond to inquiries and fulfill requests for information
- To conduct research and analytics about the use of the Site
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties for the following purposes:
- To service providers who provide services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, and customer service
- To comply with legal obligations, such as responding to a subpoena or similar legal process
- To protect the rights, property, or safety of fineracy.com, our users, or the public
Users of the Site have the following rights with respect to their personal information:
- Right to access: You have the right to request a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
- Right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information from our systems.
- Right to object: You have the right to object to our processing of your personal information.
In addition, if you are a resident of the European Union, you have the following additional rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- Right to data portability: You have the right to request a copy of your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format.
- Right to restriction of processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
If you are a resident of California, you have the following additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA):
- Right to know: You have the right to request that we disclose the categories of personal information we have collected, used, and disclosed about you, as well as the sources of such information, during the 12 months preceding your request.
- Right to opt-out: You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information by us.
How to Contact Us